This edition: Cyber Insecurity
First aired: October 30, 2018.
On this edition of 219West: Training more cyber crime experts as computer hacking attacks increase and fighting back against attacks on transit workers. Plus, terminally ill patients fight for a right to die bill in New Jersey and a Bronx organization that’s carrying on Nelson Mandela’s legacy.
- Unfair Fares?
- Wednesday, March 27 - 9:30pm
- Thursday, March 28 - 6:30am, 12:30pm
- Saturday, March 30 - 11:00am
- Sunday, March 31 - 5:30pm
- No Lifeline for the Fishing Industry
- Tuesday, March 19 - 12:30pm, 10:30pm
- Wednesday, March 20 - 12:00pm
- Saturday, March 23 - 6:30pm
- Sunday, March 24 - 8:00am