Latest edition: Chester Higgins, Jr., photographer, "Capturing the Spirit"Tweet
Original tape date: March 15, 2013.
First aired: April 1, 2013.
In this episode of African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by Photographer, Chester Higgins Jr. Mr. Higgins shares that one of the secrets in capturing a great picture is connecting the spirit to the eye and heart. Tune in to hear what inspired Chester Higgins Jr. to write his new book, "Echo of the Spirit" and where he ventured last to capture priceless and breathtaking photos. To see more of Chester Higgins Jr's work, please visit, www.chesterhiggins.com
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Chester Higgins, Jr. Photographer/Author, The New York Times
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Thursday, July 26 - 4:30am
- Thursday, August 2 - 4:30am
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Thursday, August 9 - 4:30am
- Thursday, August 16 - 4:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Thursday, July 12 - 4:30am
- Thursday, July 19 - 4:30am
- Joe Wilder, legendary jazz trumpeter
- Thursday, June 28 - 4:30am
- Thursday, July 5 - 4:30am
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Thursday, June 21 - 4:30am