This edition: William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess GroupTweet
Original tape date: April 17, 2007.
Host Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. sits down with William H. Burgess III, President of the The Burgess Group, on tonight’s show. The Burgess Group is a retained executive search firm specializing in the consumer product goods and service industries. Their goal is to place good people into executive positions in corporate America. The Burgess Group has impeccable connections and has placed many exceptional African Americans within the many industries in New York City.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
William H. Burgess President, The Burgess Group
- Dr. James Forbes Jr., author, "Whose Gospel?"
- Tuesday, December 11 - 5:30am
- Staying Strong with Terrie Williams, The Terrie Williams Agency and Jennifer Jones, The Stay Strong Foundation
- Tuesday, December 18 - 5:30am
- Hazel Dukes, Pres. New York State NAACP
- Tuesday, January 1 - 5:30am
- Errol Louis, Inside the Host: From Radio to TV
- Tuesday, January 8 - 5:30am
- Col. Lee Archer, Tuskegee Airman
- Tuesday, December 4 - 5:30am
- Kevin Wardally, Political Consultant, "Strategies in Politics"
- Tuesday, November 27 - 5:30am