This edition: William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess GroupTweet
Original tape date: April 17, 2007.
Host Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. sits down with William H. Burgess III, President of the The Burgess Group, on tonight’s show. The Burgess Group is a retained executive search firm specializing in the consumer product goods and service industries. Their goal is to place good people into executive positions in corporate America. The Burgess Group has impeccable connections and has placed many exceptional African Americans within the many industries in New York City.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
William H. Burgess President, The Burgess Group
- Lorna Aaron, Aspen Children Corner, "The Children Are Our Future"
- Tuesday, February 26 - 5:30am
- Jae Gardner, Founder and CEO, The Ivy Key, "The Key to Success"
- Tuesday, March 5 - 5:30am
- William Greaves, Filmmaker
- Tuesday, March 12 - 5:30am
- Joetta Clark Diggs, Olympian and President, Joetta Sports & Beyond, "The Olympian"
- Tuesday, March 19 - 5:30am
- FUBU - The Collection
- Tuesday, February 19 - 5:30am
- Stephanie Palmer, Executive Director, NYC Mission Society; Maria Orengo, Associate Executive Director, Planning, NYC Mission Society, "Giving Our Youth Hope."
- Tuesday, February 12 - 5:30am
- Yvette L. Campbell, Pres. & CEO, The Harlem School of the Arts, "The Joy of the Arts"
- Tuesday, February 5 - 5:30am
- Danny Simmons, Artist, The Power in Creativity
- Tuesday, January 29 - 5:30am
- Diedra Harris-Kelley, Co-Director, Romare Bearden Foundation, Reflecting on the Life & Works of Romare Bearden
- Tuesday, January 22 - 5:30am