This edition: The Great Debate: Scaling as a Philanthropic Strategy
Original tape date: June 19, 2018.
First aired: August 7, 2018.
Doug Bauer (Executive Director of the Clark Foundation) and Chuck Harris (Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer of Blue Meridian Partners, the Edna McConnell Clark Foundation) debate "Does scaling as a philanthropic strategy help nonprofits make meaningful progress against social problems? " The debate is moderated by Nadya K. Shmavonian, Partner of SeaChange Capital Partners and Director of the Nonprofit Repositioning Fund (Philadelphia). This debate is co-sponsored by SeaChange Capital Partners and the Marxe School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Nonprofit Strategy and Management, Baruch College. Taped: June 19, 2018.
Doug Bauer Executive Director, The Clark Foundation
Chuck Harris Managing Director and Chief Operating Officer, Blue Meridian Partners, the Edna McConnell Clark Foundation
Nadya K. Shmavonian Partner, SeaChange Capital Partners
- Marxe Issues Public Policy Breakfast
- Tuesday, February 26 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, February 28 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 2 - 9:00am
- Sunday, March 3 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, March 5 - 3:00pm
- Marxe Issues - Napa/Mexico & Canada
- Tuesday, March 12 - 8:30pm
- Thursday, March 14 - 8:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, March 16 - 9:00am
- Sunday, March 17 - 4:00pm
- Tuesday, March 19 - 3:00pm
- No recent shows on the schedule