This edition: Latino/a Lives (Also) MatterTweet
Original tape date: September 20, 2016.
First aired: October 5, 2016.
The troubled—and often-ignored—history of Latinos’ experiences with the justice system is explored by Juan Cartagena, president of LatinoJustice, and John Jay Professor Jose Luis Morin, editor of a new encyclopedia on Latinos and criminal justice, in a conversation with Criminal Justice Matters host Stephen Handelman.
Juan Cartagena President, General Counsel, LatinoJustice
José Luis Morín Author, Scholar, John Jay College of Criminal Justice/CUNY
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Home from the War: Aquatics for Vets
- Tuesday, December 4 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, December 5 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 7:30am
- Sunday, December 9 - 6:30pm
- Seeing Rape: Student playwrights address the taboo
- Saturday, November 10 - 7:30am
- Sunday, November 11 - 6:30pm