Latest edition: Capitalism Changed By Its Contradictions
Original tape date: August 23, 2018.
First aired: November 14, 2018.
Updates on poverty in California, childhood obesity in US, economic fallout from (real meaning of) Trump steel tariff. In the second half, Prof Wolff responds to questions by explaining how US politics has sustained US capitalism and what the politics of change will require. VTR: August 23, 2018.
- Capitalism Changed By Its Contradictions
- Sunday, November 18 - 11:00pm
- Wednesday, November 21 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Capitalisms Problems Provoke Opposition
- Wednesday, November 28 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, December 2 - 11:20pm
- Wednesday, December 5 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Capitalism Invites Deepening Criticism
- Wednesday, December 12 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, December 16 - 11:00pm