This edition: Capitalism Changed By Its Contradictions
Original tape date: August 23, 2018.
First aired: November 14, 2018.
Updates on poverty in California, childhood obesity in US, economic fallout from (real meaning of) Trump steel tariff. In the second half, Prof Wolff responds to questions by explaining how US politics has sustained US capitalism and what the politics of change will require. VTR: August 23, 2018.
- The Immigration Issue and Capital
- Wednesday, January 9 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 11:00pm
- Wednesday, January 16 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Capitalism Invites Deepening Criticism
- Wednesday, December 26 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 29 - 12:30pm
- Sunday, December 30 - 11:00pm
- Wednesday, January 2 - 7:00am, 1:00pm