This edition: The Artisan Teaching Model for Instructional LeadershipTweet
Original tape date: November 11, 2016.
First aired: November 16, 2016.
Linda Hirsch interviews the authors about their innovative model for teacher and leadership development which originated at the Urban Assembly School for Applied Math and Science in the Bronx.
Kenneth Baum Founder, Urban Assembly School for Applied Math & Science
David Krulwich Principal, Urban Assembly School for Applied Math & Science
- Part I: The SHSAT: Biased Barrier or Objective Opportunity?
- Tuesday, February 19 - 10:30pm
- Wednesday, February 20 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, February 23 - 7:30am
- Sunday, February 24 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, February 26 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, February 27 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 2 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 3 - 6:30pm
- Education 2019: Looking Back to What Lies Ahead
- Tuesday, January 22 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, January 23 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, January 26 - 7:30am
- Sunday, January 27 - 6:30pm