Latest edition: The Return of Marco Polo's World with Robert D. Kaplan
Original tape date: March 14, 2018.
First aired: June 22, 2018.
Author Robert Kaplan uses Marco Polo's journey as "a geographical framing device for Eurasia today," as he examines China's ambitious One Belt One Road project, dissecting China's imperial dream and its multiple, under-reported objectives.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- Democracy and Its Crisis with A. C. Grayling
- Friday, August 31 - 4:30pm
- Sunday, September 2 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, September 4 - 8:30am, 2:30pm
- The Impacts of Climate Change and New York's Climate Museum with Miranda Massie
- Tuesday, August 28 - 8:30am, 2:30pm