This edition: "Bilinguismo" in ManhattanTweet
Original tape date: May 15, 2018.
First aired: August 14, 2018.
On this episode we’ll discuss bilingualism in NY, the first bilingual program in Italian in the borough of Manhattan. Our guests today are Stefania Puxeddu and Benedetta Scardovi. both have been dubbed the “Tiger Moms of Italian Bilingualism.” They embarked on this void for a very simple reason, they realized that there were no options for fostering Italian learning within the public school system in Manhattan.
Stefania Puxeddu Co-Founder, In Italiano
Benedetta Scardovi Co-Founder, In Italiano
Cav. Anthony Julian Tamburri, PhD. Host; Dean, John D. Calandra Italian American Institute - Queens College
- April 2019
- Tuesday, April 9 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 10 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 13 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 14 - 6:30pm
- Three Wise Women & Two Women in Psychotherapy
- Tuesday, March 12 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, March 13 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 16 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 17 - 6:30pm