Latest edition: Revolution and EvolutionTweet
Original tape date: June 28, 2018.
First aired: June 29, 2018.
Mara Gay, New York Times Editorial Board Member and the Page's lead opinion writer on state and local issues assesses the results of a primary where a ten term incumbent has lost to a political neophyte.
The writer Christopher Bonanos discusses the remarkable life of the photographer Weegee, the subject of his latest book "Flash: The Making of Weegee the Famous."
We revisit with Itamar Moses, the Tony award winning book writer of "The Band's Visit."
And Sam Roberts offers some final words on "Coda."
Christopher Bonanos Author, “Flash: The Making of Weegee the Famous”
Mara Gay Editorial Board Member, The New York Times
Itamar Moses Book Writer, “The Band’s Visit”
- Friday, July 20 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, July 21 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, July 22 - 12:30pm
- Friday, July 27 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, July 28 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, July 29 - 12:30pm
- Friday, August 3 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, August 4 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, August 5 - 12:30pm
- Friday, August 10 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, August 11 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, August 12 - 12:30pm