This edition: Choppy WatersTweet
Original tape date: July 19, 2018.
First aired: July 20, 2018.
It’s been another bewildering week…
New York Times colleague Op-Ed Columnist Bret Stephens helps us navigate these choppy waters.
N.Y. Times Metro reporter and columnist Corey Kilgannon tells us about the quest to have Hart Island, the final resting place for the disenfranchised, open to the public– he’s joined by their advocate, Melinda Hunt, founder of The Hart Island Project.
Times colleagues discuss some of the key issues of the week on “The Back Story.”
And Sam Roberts offers additional thoughts with “Coda.”
Melinda Hunt Founder and Advocate, The Hart Island Project
Corey Kilgannon Columnist and Reporter, The New York Times
Jesse McKinley Albany Bureau Chief, The New York Times
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Bret Stephens Op Ed Columnist, The New York Times
- Friday, December 14 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 16 - 12:30pm
- Trump's Trade Truce Turmoil
- Friday, December 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 9 - 12:30pm
- How's deBlasio doing?
- Friday, November 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 2 - 12:30pm
- Amazon Comes to NY
- Friday, November 16 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 17 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 18 - 12:30pm
- Midterm Wrap-up
- Saturday, November 10 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 11 - 12:30pm