This edition: Red InkTweet
Original tape date: July 26, 2018.
First aired: July 27, 2018.
It's been a tumultuous week within the journalistic community as well as the world. Sam Roberts talks with Arthur Browne, the last Editor in Chief and Publisher of the New York Daily News before it was taken over by Tronc, a company that just dismissed half the paper's reporters and editors.
Times Reporter Ashley Southall reports on the city violating its own ban by isolating inmates younger than 22 years old and the Mayor's response.
Times journalists discuss the week's lead issues on "The Back Story."
Sam Roberts adds some final thoughts on "Coda.
Arthur J. Browne Former Editor-In-Chief/Publisher, New York Daily News
William Neuman City Hall Bureau Reporter, The New York Times
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Ashley Southall Metro Reporter, The New York Times
- Friday, December 14 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 16 - 12:30pm
- Trump's Trade Truce Turmoil
- Friday, December 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 9 - 12:30pm
- How's deBlasio doing?
- Friday, November 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 2 - 12:30pm
- Amazon Comes to NY
- Friday, November 16 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 17 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 18 - 12:30pm
- Midterm Wrap-up
- Saturday, November 10 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 11 - 12:30pm