This edition: Penitence & PoliticsTweet
Original tape date: August 16, 2018.
First aired: August 17, 2018.
Crime, incarceration and punishment…how do we address the inequities of our penal system, specifically on Rikers Island? First on today’s docket is JoAnne Page, the President and CEO of The Fortune Society…the organization that provides futures beyond prison walls for ex-offenders.
The Times Co-Chief Film Critic A.O. Scott brings us his take on the new Oscars category.
Metro Politics Reporter Jeffery C. Mays addresses some of the major issues of the week on “The Back Story.”
And Sam Roberts provides some additional thoughts for “Coda.”
Jeffery C. Mays Metro Politics Reporter, The New York Times
JoAnne Page President and CEO, The Fortune Society
A.O. Scott Co-Chief Film Critic, The New York Times
- Friday, December 14 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 16 - 12:30pm
- Trump's Trade Truce Turmoil
- Friday, December 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 9 - 12:30pm
- How's deBlasio doing?
- Friday, November 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 2 - 12:30pm
- Amazon Comes to NY
- Friday, November 16 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 17 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 18 - 12:30pm
- Midterm Wrap-up
- Saturday, November 10 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 11 - 12:30pm