This edition: Reshaping GovernanceTweet
Original tape date: September 27, 2018.
First aired: September 28, 2018.
On this weekend’s edition of “The New York Times Close Up,” we examine the reshaping of our political and judicial landscape with a focus on local races. Sam Roberts talks with Alessandra Biaggi, Democratic Party candidate for the State Senate for the 34th District in the Bronx. For her first foray seeking political office, she toppled longtime State Senator Jeff Klein.
New York Times colleagues discuss the week’s lead issues on “The Back Story.” And Sam Roberts offers additional thoughts on “Coda.”
Alessandra Biaggi Nominee, (D) State Senate Candidate-34th District.
Clyde Haberman Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
- Friday, January 11 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 12:30pm
- NYC Comptroller Speaks Out
- Friday, December 14 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 16 - 12:30pm
- Trump's Trade Truce Turmoil
- Friday, December 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 9 - 12:30pm
- How's deBlasio doing?
- Friday, November 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 2 - 12:30pm
- Amazon Comes to NY
- Saturday, November 17 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 18 - 12:30pm