This edition: Binding TiesTweet
Original tape date: October 4, 2018.
First aired: October 5, 2018.
On this weekend’s edition of “The New York Times Close Up With Sam Roberts, ”an in depth look at President Trump’s wealth, acquired long before he entered politics, even before he could walk or talk, has cast renewed scrutiny on his and his family’s business dealings….and much more importantly, his honesty. The Times reporting this week provided more than a blueprint, it’s built an extraordinary framework. New York Times Investigative Reporter Russ Buettner explains.
Times Editorial Board member Mara Gay usually focusses her attention to State and City Politics. But this week, her Opinion page column was very personal…she described her sexual assault.
Additional Times journalists bring their opinions to the fore on “The Back Story.” And Sam Roberts provides punctuation on “Coda.”
Russ Buettner Investigative Reporter, The New York Times
Mara Gay Editorial Board, The New York Times
Clyde Haberman Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
- Friday, January 11 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, January 12 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, January 13 - 12:30pm
- NYC Comptroller Speaks Out
- Friday, December 14 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 15 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 16 - 12:30pm
- Trump's Trade Truce Turmoil
- Friday, December 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 9 - 12:30pm
- How's deBlasio doing?
- Friday, November 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 2 - 12:30pm
- Amazon Comes to NY
- Saturday, November 17 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 18 - 12:30pm