This edition: The "Fiddler on the Roof" RevisitedTweet
Original tape date: October 11, 2018.
First aired: October 12, 2018.
On this weekend’s edition, we learn how the past is always with us, upheaval is not new…with the remarkable production of “Fiddler on the Roof.” The Chief executive officer of the Folksbiene Theatre Christopher Massimine and the acclaimed actor, photographer and writer Joel Grey describe the impact the performances are having on audiences at the Museum of Jewish Heritage….and why the production has extended its run so many times. New York Times journalists discuss the week’s lead issues on “The Back Story” and Sam Roberts offers additional thoughts on “Coda."
Susanne Craig Investigative Reporter, The New York Times
Joel Grey Director, "Fiddler on the Roof"
Clyde Haberman Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Christopher Massimine CEO, National Yiddish Theatre Folksbiene
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
- NYC Comptroller Speaks Out
- Friday, December 14 - 8:00pm
- Trump's Trade Truce Turmoil
- Friday, December 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 9 - 12:30pm
- How's deBlasio doing?
- Friday, November 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 2 - 12:30pm
- Amazon Comes to NY
- Friday, November 16 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 17 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 18 - 12:30pm