This edition: Dreams DeferredTweet
Original tape date: October 18, 2018.
First aired: October 19, 2018.
On this weekend’s edition of “The New York Times Close Up with Sam Roberts,” a troubling look at the dichotomies that make up New York.
Times “Big City” Columnist Ginia Bellafante examines the political debate that turned physical on the upper east side.
Times Metro Reporters Nikita Stewart and Eliza Shapiro tackle the consequences of homelessness, especially for elementary school students.
Times journalists Clyde Haberman and Eleanor Randolph discuss the week’s lead issues on “The Back Story.
Sam Roberts offers additional thoughts on “Coda.”
Ginia Bellafante “Big City” Columnist, The New York Times
Clyde Haberman Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Eliza Shapiro Metro Reporter, The New York Times
Nikita Stewart Metro Social Services Reporter, The New York Times
- NYC Comptroller Speaks Out
- Friday, December 14 - 8:00pm
- Trump's Trade Truce Turmoil
- Friday, December 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 9 - 12:30pm
- How's deBlasio doing?
- Friday, November 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 2 - 12:30pm
- Amazon Comes to NY
- Friday, November 16 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 17 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 18 - 12:30pm