This edition: "Anger Management"Tweet
Original tape date: November 1, 2018.
First aired: November 2, 2018.
On this week’s edition of “The New York Times Close Up with Sam Roberts,” an examination and reflection of who we seem to be and in some cases, wish we weren’t. New York Times Opinion Columnist Paul Krugman reflects on the most recent rise of hate crimes. Brooklyn Borough President Eric L. Adams explains why he will bring a firearm into any house of worship from now on. Times colleagues discuss the week’s events and do some prophesizing about next week’s election on “The Back Story.” And Sam Roberts adds his thoughts for “Coda.”
Eric L. Adams Brooklyn Borough President, New York City Government
Clyde Haberman Contributing Writer, The New York Times
Paul Krugman Opinion Columnist, The New York Times
Eleanor Randolph Contributing Writer, The New York Times
- NYC Comptroller Speaks Out
- Friday, December 14 - 8:00pm
- Trump's Trade Truce Turmoil
- Friday, December 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 8 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 9 - 12:30pm
- How's deBlasio doing?
- Friday, November 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, December 1 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, December 2 - 12:30pm
- Amazon Comes to NY
- Friday, November 16 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 17 - 1:30pm
- Sunday, November 18 - 12:30pm