This edition: Julie's GreenroomTweet
Original tape date: October 26, 2017.
First aired: March 8, 2018.
Emma Walton Hamilton, producer of Julie Andrews’s new Netflix, children’s program, “Julie’s Greenroom” joins Faith to discuss the impact of arts on kids with psychologists Prof. Vanessa Lobue from Rutgers, and Prof. Natalie Brito of NYU.
Natalie Brito Assistant Professor, Psychology, New York University
Vanessa Lobue Associate Professor of Psychology, Rutgers University
Emma Walton Hamilton Producer, Netflix series “Julie’s Greenroom”
- Will plants save the planet?
- Thursday, October 18 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, October 20 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, October 21 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, October 23 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- The Importance Of Both Remembering and Forgetting
- Thursday, November 1 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, November 3 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, November 4 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, November 6 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Genetic Preparations for Space Travel with Dr. Chris Mason
- Thursday, November 15 - 8:00pm
- "Isle of Dogs" with Prof. Alexandra Horowitz
- Thursday, October 4 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, October 6 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, October 7 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, October 9 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Privacy in the age of Facebook
- Thursday, September 20 - 8:30pm
- Saturday, September 22 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, September 23 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, September 25 - 7:00am, 1:00pm