This edition: A Physicist's Rules for Time TravelersTweet
Original tape date: December 4, 2017.
First aired: April 19, 2018.
Columbia U. Prof. Brian Greene, author of “The Elegant Universe” joins Faith Salie in a discussion of the underlying science of time travel and clears up some time travel myths like, is it OK to interact with your younger self while time traveling? (Turns out, it’s OK.)
Dr. Brian Greene Professor of Math & Physics & Co-Founder of World Science Festival, Columbia University
- Dictators, Bannerman, and Math!
- Thursday, March 21 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 23 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, March 24 - 7:30am
- "Metalhead" Baymax and "Robopocalypse"
- Thursday, March 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 9 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, March 10 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, March 12 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- "Annihilation" and Cancer, with Leemor Joshua-Tor
- Sunday, February 24 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, February 26 - 7:00am, 1:00pm