This edition: Math Jokes! With Lewis Black and Brian Greene, Part 1 of 2Tweet
Original tape date: December 4, 2017.
First aired: May 3, 2018.
Comedian Lewis Black and physicist Brian Greene join forces to explain all the hidden math puns in “The Simpsons” and “Futurama.”
Lewis Black Comedian, Author, Playwright, Social Critic and Actor
Dr. Brian Greene Professor of Math & Physics, Columbia University & World Science Festival
- Dictators, Bannerman, and Math!
- Thursday, March 21 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 23 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, March 24 - 7:30am
- "Metalhead" Baymax and "Robopocalypse"
- Thursday, March 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 9 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, March 10 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, March 12 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- "Annihilation" and Cancer, with Leemor Joshua-Tor
- Sunday, February 24 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, February 26 - 7:00am, 1:00pm