This edition: Genetic Preparations for Space Travel with Dr. Chris MasonTweet
Original tape date: April 16, 2018.
First aired: November 15, 2018.
It seems like Netflix is constantly raiding geneticist Chris Mason Lab for ideas! A look at real efforts to change our human genome to suit outer space, "Lost in Space," "The Titan," and "Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind."
Dr. Christopher Mason Associate Professor of Computational Genomics, The Weill Cornell Medical Center
- "Metalhead" Baymax and "Robopocalypse"
- Thursday, March 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 9 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, March 10 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, March 12 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- "Annihilation" and Cancer, with Leemor Joshua-Tor
- Thursday, February 21 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 23 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, February 24 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, February 26 - 7:00am, 1:00pm