This edition: Menopause & the MoviesTweet
Original tape date: June 4, 2018.
First aired: January 3, 2019.
In 1972 “All in the Family” won an Emmy when they talked about Edith Bunker going through menopause.
And then there was silence on the subject for 40 years.
“Grace and Frankie” writer Jacqueline Reingold and Dr. Michelle Warren, founder of the Center for Menopause and Hormonal Disorders talk about what we don’t know.
Jacquelyn Reingold Writer, "Grace and Frankie" and "The Good Fight"
Michelle P. Warren, MD Founder and Medical Director, The Center for Menopause, Hormonal Disorders and Women’s Health
- "Annihilation" and Cancer, with Leemor Joshua-Tor
- Thursday, February 21 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 23 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, February 24 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, February 26 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- "Metalhead" Baymax and "Robopocalypse"
- Thursday, March 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 9 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, March 10 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, March 12 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Rewriting the Transgender Heroine, with Jennifer Finney Boylan
- Thursday, February 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 9 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, February 10 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, February 12 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Jack Pearson and "The Fire" with Professor Glenn Corbett
- Saturday, January 19 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, January 20 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, January 22 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Thursday, January 31 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 2 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, February 3 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, February 5 - 7:00am, 1:00pm