This edition: Rewriting the Transgender Heroine, with Jennifer Finney BoylanTweet
Original tape date: May 14, 2018.
First aired: February 7, 2019.
Jenny Boylan’s mother once told her, “You can’t hate someone once you know their story.”
A discussion on the changing narrative of Gender Dysphoria, with a look at “A Fantastic Woman.”
Prof. Jennifer Finney Boylan Anna Quindlen Writer Residence, Barnard College
- "Metalhead" Baymax and "Robopocalypse"
- Thursday, March 7 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, March 9 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, March 10 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, March 12 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- "Annihilation" and Cancer, with Leemor Joshua-Tor
- Thursday, February 21 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, February 23 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, February 24 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, February 26 - 7:00am, 1:00pm