Mark J. Green
On The Web
Author and editor, Who Runs Congress?, Reagan's Reign of Error, Changing America: Blueprints for a New Administration, and The Consumer Bible, Bright, Infinite Future: A Generational Memoir on the Progressive Rise
Former NYC Commissioner of Consumer Affairs.
Former New York City Public Advocate.
Founder of the Democracy Project.
Host, Both Sides Now.
Appearances on CUNY TV
Bob Herbert's Op-Ed.TV
- Looking to a Bright, Infinite Future with Mark Green
October 31, 2016
- Mark Green, Air America
October 9, 2007
- Mark Green, former NYC Public Advocate
April 20, 2004
- Mark Green, former Public Advocate and author, Selling Out
October 15, 2002
- Democratic Mayoral Candidates
August 1, 2001
- Mark Green, the former NYC Public Advocate and the current host of "Both Sides Now."
November 16, 2011
- Former Public Advocate Mark Green, candidate for Public Advocate
May 6, 2009
- Mark Green
September 7, 2004
Eldridge & Co.
- Mark Green: Author "Bright, Infinite, Future"
April 5, 2017