This edition: Derrick Bell, New York UniversityTweet
Original tape date: April 3, 1995.
In this edition, Derrick Bell talks about his legal and creative efforts to attack the problem of Civil Rights facing African Americans in this country.
Prof. Derrick Bell Law Professor & Author, New York University
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
- Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas, author, "God Spare Life"
- Tuesday, May 28 - 5:30am
- Doug White, Deputy Fire Commissioner, NYFD, "If You Can't Stand the Heat Jazzing It Up"
- Tuesday, June 4 - 5:30am
- Cephas Bowles, Gen. Manager, WBGO Jazz Radio Station, "Jazzing it Up"
- Tuesday, June 11 - 5:30am
- Henry Rey, "Dream Big, Fly High"
- Tuesday, June 18 - 5:30am
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Tuesday, May 21 - 5:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Tuesday, May 14 - 5:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Tuesday, May 7 - 5:30am
- Joe Wilder, legendary jazz trumpeter
- Tuesday, April 30 - 5:30am