This edition: Charlie RangelTweet
Original tape date: August 31, 2004.
Host Dr. Roscoe Brown sits down with Congressman Charlie Rangel of the 15th Congressional District in Harlem, New York. They discuss the Republican National Convention and what issues need to be addressed. Congressman Rangel speaks deeply about the main issue he thinks needs to be addressed efficiently, the war that America is experiencing right now. Congressman Rangel addresses the uncertainty the leaders of America have about the war, the horrors of sending young men to the battlefield against terrorists, as well as the past events that have spurred this war on.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Hon. Charles B. Rangel U.S. Representative, 15th Congressional District
- Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas, author, "God Spare Life"
- Tuesday, May 28 - 5:30am
- Doug White, Deputy Fire Commissioner, NYFD, "If You Can't Stand the Heat Jazzing It Up"
- Tuesday, June 4 - 5:30am
- Cephas Bowles, Gen. Manager, WBGO Jazz Radio Station, "Jazzing it Up"
- Tuesday, June 11 - 5:30am
- Henry Rey, "Dream Big, Fly High"
- Tuesday, June 18 - 5:30am
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Tuesday, May 21 - 5:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Tuesday, May 14 - 5:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Tuesday, May 7 - 5:30am
- Joe Wilder, legendary jazz trumpeter
- Tuesday, April 30 - 5:30am