This edition: Marcia H. Morial, President & CEO, National Urban League, "Black Men in America"Tweet
Original tape date: May 7, 2007.
Marc Morial discusses with Dr. Brown his views, dreams and visions concerning black men in America. He also shares why he feels early childhood education is essential today and
how it could change many lives.
Find out more concerning the League's report entitled, "The State of Black America 2007: Portrait of the Black Male" and their ideas for jobs, housing, and education for the future of the Black Men in America.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Marc H. Morial President & CEO, National Urban League
- Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas, author, "God Spare Life"
- Tuesday, May 28 - 5:30am
- Doug White, Deputy Fire Commissioner, NYFD, "If You Can't Stand the Heat Jazzing It Up"
- Tuesday, June 4 - 5:30am
- Cephas Bowles, Gen. Manager, WBGO Jazz Radio Station, "Jazzing it Up"
- Tuesday, June 11 - 5:30am
- Henry Rey, "Dream Big, Fly High"
- Tuesday, June 18 - 5:30am
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Tuesday, May 21 - 5:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Tuesday, May 14 - 5:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Tuesday, May 7 - 5:30am
- Joe Wilder, legendary jazz trumpeter
- Tuesday, April 30 - 5:30am