This edition: Kevin Wardally, political consultant, Bill Lynch AssociatesTweet
Original tape date: February 18, 2009.
On this episode of African American Legends, Host Dr. Roscoe C. Brown Jr. sits down with Kevin Wardally, who is a political consultant at Bill Lynch Associates. They look at the challenges that President Obama will face now that he is president, specifically the American economy, and its effects on the World economy. They also discuss the racial economic divide within America, the great strides African Americans are making within politics, and the benefits of having a diverse political administration for New York City, and also for the federal government.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Kevin P. Wardally Senior Vice President for Political and Goverment Affairs, Bill Lynch Associates, LLC
- Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas, author, "God Spare Life"
- Tuesday, May 28 - 5:30am
- Doug White, Deputy Fire Commissioner, NYFD, "If You Can't Stand the Heat Jazzing It Up"
- Tuesday, June 4 - 5:30am
- Cephas Bowles, Gen. Manager, WBGO Jazz Radio Station, "Jazzing it Up"
- Tuesday, June 11 - 5:30am
- Henry Rey, "Dream Big, Fly High"
- Tuesday, June 18 - 5:30am
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Tuesday, May 21 - 5:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Tuesday, May 14 - 5:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Tuesday, May 7 - 5:30am
- Joe Wilder, legendary jazz trumpeter
- Tuesday, April 30 - 5:30am