This edition: Building a Future, Glenda M. Self, dir., Project Hire, Bronx Community College/CUNY; Van Thompson, Project Manager, SKANSKA USA BuildingTweet
Original tape date: May 10, 2010.
First aired: May 24, 2010.
Dr. Brown speaks with Glenda M. Self, Director of "Project Hire" at Bronx Community College/CUNY and Van Thompson, Project Manager for SKANSKA USA Building as they discuss what they are doing to teach, encourage and prepare the students of Bronx Community College in the area of construction.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Glenda M. Self Director, Project Hire, Bronx Community College/CUNY
Van Thompson Project Manager, SKANSKA USA Building
- Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas, author, "God Spare Life"
- Tuesday, May 28 - 5:30am
- Doug White, Deputy Fire Commissioner, NYFD, "If You Can't Stand the Heat Jazzing It Up"
- Tuesday, June 4 - 5:30am
- Cephas Bowles, Gen. Manager, WBGO Jazz Radio Station, "Jazzing it Up"
- Tuesday, June 11 - 5:30am
- Henry Rey, "Dream Big, Fly High"
- Tuesday, June 18 - 5:30am
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Tuesday, May 21 - 5:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Tuesday, May 14 - 5:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Tuesday, May 7 - 5:30am
- Joe Wilder, legendary jazz trumpeter
- Tuesday, April 30 - 5:30am
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Tuesday, April 23 - 5:30am