This edition: Dr. William L. Pollard, President, Medgar Evers College/CUNY, Keeping the Dream AliveTweet
Original tape date: March 7, 2011.
This week on African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by Dr. William L. Pollard, President of Medgar Evers College.
Tune in to hear more about the launch of the Community Justice Program that will provide educational support for the formerly incarcerated and at-risk individuals and Dr. Pollard's dream to celebrate the life of Dr. Martin Luther King beyond January and Black History Month.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Dr. William L. Pollard President, Medgar Evers College/CUNY
- Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas, author, "God Spare Life"
- Tuesday, May 28 - 5:30am
- Doug White, Deputy Fire Commissioner, NYFD, "If You Can't Stand the Heat Jazzing It Up"
- Tuesday, June 4 - 5:30am
- Cephas Bowles, Gen. Manager, WBGO Jazz Radio Station, "Jazzing it Up"
- Tuesday, June 11 - 5:30am
- Henry Rey, "Dream Big, Fly High"
- Tuesday, June 18 - 5:30am
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Tuesday, May 21 - 5:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Tuesday, May 14 - 5:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Tuesday, May 7 - 5:30am
- Joe Wilder, legendary jazz trumpeter
- Tuesday, April 30 - 5:30am
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Tuesday, April 23 - 5:30am