This edition: Byron Lewis, Chairman & CEO of UniWorld, Selling The BrandTweet
Original tape date: May 3, 2011.
Byron Lewis, Chairman & CEO of UniWorld Group discusses the world of advertising with Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr.
UniWorld is the longest-standing multicultural marketing agency in the country with an array of clients such as Ford, The Home Depot, AARP and Colgate-Palmolive, to name a few.
Perhaps you have seen their work and even purchased a product based on their ad. Watch to hear more from the Chairman and CEO behind UniWorld.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Byron Lewis Chairman, Uniworld, Inc.
- Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas, author, "God Spare Life"
- Tuesday, May 28 - 5:30am
- Doug White, Deputy Fire Commissioner, NYFD, "If You Can't Stand the Heat Jazzing It Up"
- Tuesday, June 4 - 5:30am
- Cephas Bowles, Gen. Manager, WBGO Jazz Radio Station, "Jazzing it Up"
- Tuesday, June 11 - 5:30am
- Henry Rey, "Dream Big, Fly High"
- Tuesday, June 18 - 5:30am
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Tuesday, May 21 - 5:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Tuesday, May 14 - 5:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Tuesday, May 7 - 5:30am
- Joe Wilder, legendary jazz trumpeter
- Tuesday, April 30 - 5:30am