This edition: Della Britton Baeza, Pres. & CEO, The Jackie Robinson FoundationTweet
Original tape date: May 19, 2011.
Della Britton Baeza, President & CEO of The Jackie Robinson Foundations joins Dr. Roscoe C. Brown to discuss the future of the Foundation.
The Jackie Robinson Foundation serves as a vehicle to perpetuate the memory of Jackie Robinson through the advancement of higher education among underserved populations.
The program offers professional and peer mentoring, internships, leadership training and an array of opportunities.
Della Britton Baeza President & CEO, The Jackie Robinson Foundation
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
- Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas, author, "God Spare Life"
- Tuesday, May 28 - 5:30am
- Doug White, Deputy Fire Commissioner, NYFD, "If You Can't Stand the Heat Jazzing It Up"
- Tuesday, June 4 - 5:30am
- Cephas Bowles, Gen. Manager, WBGO Jazz Radio Station, "Jazzing it Up"
- Tuesday, June 11 - 5:30am
- Henry Rey, "Dream Big, Fly High"
- Tuesday, June 18 - 5:30am
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Tuesday, May 21 - 5:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Tuesday, May 14 - 5:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Tuesday, May 7 - 5:30am
- Joe Wilder, legendary jazz trumpeter
- Tuesday, April 30 - 5:30am
- An Interview with Danny Glover, Actor, "Revisiting a Classic"
- Tuesday, April 23 - 5:30am