This edition: Dr. Jeff Gardere, Consulting Psychologist, Harlem DowlingTweet
Original tape date: November 3, 2011.
First aired: November 7, 2011.
On this episode of African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by Dr. Jeff Gardere, the Consulting Psychologist for Harlem Dowling. They discuss the creation of Harlem Dowling, an organization that has been contributing to the black community for 175 years, as well as the services and care the organization provides and the personal connection Mr. Gardere has made to the children he’s assisted through his work at Harlem Dowling.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Dr. Jeff Gardere Consulting Psychologist, Harlem Downling
- Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas, author, "God Spare Life"
- Tuesday, May 28 - 5:30am
- Doug White, Deputy Fire Commissioner, NYFD, "If You Can't Stand the Heat Jazzing It Up"
- Tuesday, June 4 - 5:30am
- Cephas Bowles, Gen. Manager, WBGO Jazz Radio Station, "Jazzing it Up"
- Tuesday, June 11 - 5:30am
- Henry Rey, "Dream Big, Fly High"
- Tuesday, June 18 - 5:30am
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Tuesday, May 21 - 5:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Tuesday, May 14 - 5:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Tuesday, May 7 - 5:30am
- Joe Wilder, legendary jazz trumpeter
- Tuesday, April 30 - 5:30am