This edition: Aaron McCargo, Food Network's chef, The Flavor and The PassionTweet
Original tape date: November 3, 2011.
First aired: November 14, 2011.
On this episode of African American Legends, Dr. Brown is joined by the Food Network’s “Big Daddy’s House” chef, Aaron McCargo. They discuss his passion for cooking, how he became interested in food and being a chef, and the path he took to becoming a top chef on the Food Network.
Dr. Roscoe C. Brown, Jr. Director, Urban Education Policy Center, CUNY Graduate Center.
Aaron McCargo, Jr. Chef, Food Network
- Dr. Claudia Lynn Thomas, author, "God Spare Life"
- Tuesday, May 28 - 5:30am
- Doug White, Deputy Fire Commissioner, NYFD, "If You Can't Stand the Heat Jazzing It Up"
- Tuesday, June 4 - 5:30am
- Cephas Bowles, Gen. Manager, WBGO Jazz Radio Station, "Jazzing it Up"
- Tuesday, June 11 - 5:30am
- Henry Rey, "Dream Big, Fly High"
- Tuesday, June 18 - 5:30am
- William H. Burgess III, pres., The Burgess Group
- Tuesday, May 21 - 5:30am
- Randolph Cameron, author, "Finding A Way To The Top."
- Tuesday, May 14 - 5:30am
- Danny Simmons, Project Diversity in the Arts
- Tuesday, May 7 - 5:30am
- Joe Wilder, legendary jazz trumpeter
- Tuesday, April 30 - 5:30am