This edition: Born Forever: A Modern BalletTweet
Original tape date: January 6, 2012.
First aired: January 6, 2012.
The ballet is composed by Steve Margoshes, featuring his music from “Fame - The Musical” and its sequel, “Fame Forever - Talent Springs Eternal.” It was choreographed by Jacqulyn Buglisi for Buglisi Dance Theatre and was recorded in a workshop performance at the Baryshnikov Arts Center (3/15/11). It is the first of two “Forever Ballets,” commissioned by David De Silva on behalf of The Father Fame Foundation, dealing with the theme of reincarnation and the eternal human spirit.
- CUNYTV Town Hall - Food Insecurity
- Monday, May 27 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- Wednesday, May 29 - 3:00pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 9:00pm
- Friday, May 31 - 10:00am
- Saturday, June 1 - 11:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 5:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 7:30am, 12:00pm
- Friday, June 7 - 4:30am, 9:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 8 - 4:00pm
- Monday, June 10 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Wednesday, June 12 - 1:00am
- Friday, June 14 - 6:00am, 4:00pm
- Animals and the Environment
- Thursday, June 20 - 9:30pm
- Friday, June 21 - 9:30am, 2:30pm