This edition: Remembering Ed KochTweet
Original tape date: February 22, 2013.
First aired: June 11, 2013.
A New York icon, The Honorable Edward I. Koch died February 1, 2013 at age 88. A two term
U.S. Congressman and mayor of New York from 1978 - 1989, Mr. Koch stayed relevant in the world of politics until the day he died.
In this CUNY TV Special, "Remembering Ed Koch," we gather together several members of Mr. Koch's weekly "lunch club" to reminisce about the charismatic figure's accomplishments and setbacks over his storied career. Joining moderator Sam Roberts of "The New York Times" for a lively conversation over one of their favorite meals are guests George Arzt, Peter Aschkenasy, John LoCicero and Peter Piscitelli.
John LoCicero Former Campaign Manager to Ed Koch
Sam Roberts Editor, New York Times Week in Review and co-host, New York Closeup, NY1, The New York Times
Ed Koch Luncheon ClubMembers of the Ed Koch Luncheon Club talk about the late mayor's thoughts of suicide.
- CUNYTV Town Hall - Food Insecurity
- Monday, May 27 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- Wednesday, May 29 - 3:00pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 9:00pm
- Friday, May 31 - 10:00am
- Saturday, June 1 - 11:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 5:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 7:30am, 12:00pm
- Friday, June 7 - 4:30am, 9:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 8 - 4:00pm
- Monday, June 10 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Wednesday, June 12 - 1:00am
- Friday, June 14 - 6:00am, 4:00pm
- Animals and the Environment
- Thursday, June 20 - 9:30pm
- Friday, June 21 - 9:30am, 2:30pm