This edition: Senator Elizabeth Warren and Paul Krugman in ConversationTweet
Original tape date: September 4, 2014.
First aired: September 6, 2014.
Senator Elizabeth Warren, (D-MA), economist and Distinguished Scholar at the Graduate Center's Luxembourg Income Study Center, Paul Krugman, and moderator, Professor Janet Gornick engage in a discussion of the struggle of the American middle class - stagnant wages, the minimum wage, access, particularly for women, to health care, and the burden of student debt. Graduate Center President Chase F. Robinson welcomes all to this season's inaugural program.
Janet Gornick Director, Luxembourg Income Study Center, The Graduate Center/CUNY
Paul Krugman Distinguished Scholar, Nobel Laureate in Economics, Luxembourg Income Study Center, Graduate Center/CUNY
Dr. Chase F. Robinson President, The Graduate School and University Center/CUNY
Elizabeth Warren Senator (D-MA), United States Senate
- CUNYTV Town Hall - Food Insecurity
- Monday, May 27 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- Wednesday, May 29 - 3:00pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 9:00pm
- Friday, May 31 - 10:00am
- Saturday, June 1 - 11:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 5:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 7:30am, 12:00pm
- Friday, June 7 - 4:30am, 9:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 8 - 4:00pm
- Monday, June 10 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Wednesday, June 12 - 1:00am
- Friday, June 14 - 6:00am, 4:00pm
- Animals and the Environment
- Thursday, June 20 - 9:30pm
- Friday, June 21 - 9:30am, 2:30pm