This edition: Archive of Live Coverage of the 2018 Midterm ElectionTweet
Original tape date: November 6, 2018.
First aired: November 6, 2018.
For the first time ever, CUNY TV hosted live election coverage for the 2018 midterm elections. This is the archived version of this two-hour event.
Ana Maria Archila Center for Popular Democracy
Dr. Heath Brown John Jay College of Criminal Justice/CUNY
Gloria Browne-Marshall Professor of Constitutional Law, John Jay College of Criminal Justice/CUNY
Soroya Chemaly Director, Women's Media Center Speech Project
Muhammad Dalhata CUNY
Ronnie M. Eldridge Host, Eldridge & Co.
Tony Guida Host, Tony Guida’s NY
Arisha Hatch Color of Change PAC
Rebecca Ibarra WNYC
Dr. Michael P. Jacobson Institute for State and Local Governance
Carol Jenkins Host, Black America
Shiju Kadree CUNY
Kei Kawashima-Ginsberg CIRCLE
Dr. Lee Miringoff Director, Marist College Institute for Public Opinion
Khaair Morrison CUNY
Sam Roberts Host, “The New York Times Close Up with Sam Roberts”
Gabriel San Emeterio CUNY
Solomon Shapiro Student, Queens College - CUNY
Harry Siegel Columnist, The Daily Beast
Ashwin Vasan Columbia University
Jamia Wilson The Feminist Press / CUNY
JoAnn Yoo Asian American Foundation
Election 2018: What Will Voter Turnout Look Like?A closer look at voter turnout trends as we head into the final days before the midterm 2018 elections.
Women VoteWomen voters and candidates, midterms, Debbie walsh, Center for American Women in Politics.
- CUNYTV Town Hall - Food Insecurity
- Friday, May 24 - 6:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, May 25 - 2:10am, 11:00pm
- Monday, May 27 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- Wednesday, May 29 - 3:00pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 9:00pm
- Friday, May 31 - 10:00am
- Saturday, June 1 - 11:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 5:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 7:30am, 12:00pm
- Friday, June 7 - 4:30am, 9:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 8 - 4:00pm
- Monday, June 10 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Wednesday, June 12 - 1:00am
- Friday, June 14 - 6:00am, 4:00pm
- Animals and the Environment
- Thursday, June 20 - 9:30pm
- Friday, June 21 - 9:30am, 2:30pm