This edition: CUNYTV Town Hall - Food InsecurityTweet
Original tape date: March 25, 2019.
First aired: March 25, 2019.
Food insecurity has been called "the hidden crisis on college campuses.” Millions of college students --including students at some of the country's most prestigious colleges-- say that they either don't get enough to eat or don't know where their next meal is coming from. In this episode we discuss how food insecurity affects studying and graduation rates, what is being done and what can be done in the future to support these students on our own CUNY campuses and nationwide.
Joel Berg Executive Director, New York City Coalition Against Hunger
Nicholas Freudenberg Professor, Hunter College/CUNY
Camesha Grant Vice-President of Community Connections, Reach for Food Bank NYC
Deborah Harte Director of the food pantry and Single Stop program, BMCC
Avery Toledo Graduate, CUNY School of Law
- CUNYTV Town Hall - Food Insecurity
- Friday, May 24 - 6:00am, 4:00pm
- Saturday, May 25 - 2:10am, 11:00pm
- Monday, May 27 - 6:00am, 12:00pm
- Wednesday, May 29 - 3:00pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 9:00pm
- Friday, May 31 - 10:00am
- Saturday, June 1 - 11:00am
- Sunday, June 2 - 5:00pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 7:30am, 12:00pm
- Friday, June 7 - 4:30am, 9:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, June 8 - 4:00pm
- Monday, June 10 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Wednesday, June 12 - 1:00am
- Friday, June 14 - 6:00am, 4:00pm