Latest edition: On the End of Privacy: A Screen-Centric WorldTweet
Original tape date: April 5, 2019.
First aired: April 16, 2019.
The change from a paper-based to a digital culture affects how we relate to each other and our right to “be let alone.” But do we care? Richard Miller discusses his book, On the End of Privacy and the disturbing effects of the digital age.
Richard Miller Professor, Rutgers University
- On the End of Privacy: A Screen-Centric World
- Tuesday, April 16 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 17 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 20 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 21 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, April 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Part III: What's So Special about a Specialized High School?
- Tuesday, April 2 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 3 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 6 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 7 - 6:30pm
- Part II: Diversifying New York City's Specialized High Schools
- Wednesday, March 27 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, March 30 - 7:30am
- Sunday, March 31 - 6:30pm