Latest edition: On the End of Privacy: A Screen-Centric WorldTweet
Original tape date: April 5, 2019.
First aired: April 16, 2019.
The change from a paper-based to a digital culture affects how we relate to each other and our right to “be let alone.” But do we care? Richard Miller discusses his book, On the End of Privacy and the disturbing effects of the digital age.
Richard Miller Professor, Rutgers University
- A Conversation with André Aciman: Whose Text is it Anyway?
- Tuesday, May 21 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, May 22 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, May 25 - 7:30am
- Sunday, May 26 - 6:30pm
- On the End of Privacy: A Screen-Centric World
- Sunday, April 21 - 6:30pm
- Tuesday, April 23 - 9:30pm
- Wednesday, April 24 - 10:30am, 3:30pm
- Saturday, April 27 - 7:30am
- Sunday, April 28 - 6:30pm