This edition: The First Great Railroad Boom (1841-1860)
First aired: October 8, 2014.
By 1840 the railroad building boom was on and all of America was gripped by railroad fever and the expectation railroads offered to become a leading industrial power. Chapters: America's Brand of Capitalism Emerges from Railroad Fever, Railroads Become Big Business, America's First Wave of Rail Lines.
- No upcoming shows on the schedule
- The Second Great Railroad Boom (1871-2010)
- Monday, April 29 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, May 4 - 3:30pm, 8:30pm
- Sunday, May 5 - 7:00am
- Monday, May 6 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- A New Era in American Railroading (1861-1870)
- Saturday, April 27 - 3:30pm, 8:30pm
- Sunday, April 28 - 7:00am
- Monday, April 29 - 7:30am, 1:30pm
- Tuesday, April 30 - 10:00am, 4:00pm