This edition: Advances in Health and MedicineTweet
Original tape date: November 18, 2011.
First aired: November 18, 2011.
• Ernabel Demillo looks at the science behind staying young.
• Carol Anne Riddell with the latest advances for treating Alzheimer’s.
• Mike Gilliam explores ways to stay stress free.
• Magalie Laguerre-Wilkinson reports on the fight against obesity and what you can do to stay healthy.
• Donna Hanover with medical mannequins that might just save your life.
For More Information:
Dr. Louis J. Aronne Director-Comprehensive Weight Control Program, NY Presbyterian Hospital
Barbara Bailey Patient
Dr. Mitchell Chasin Medical Director, Reflections, Center for Skin and Body
Dr. Nicole Elden Psychologist, Wellness Center/CUNY Graduate Center
Ph.D. Nancy S. Foldi Dept. of Psychology, Neuroscience Program, Queens College and The Graduate Center
Chanc. Matthew Goldstein Chancellor, City University of New York/CUNY
Prof. Michio Kaku Theoretical Physics Professor, The City College/CUNY
Dr. Heather Mahoney ER Department Simulation Co-Director
Aeysha Rahim CUNY Graduate Student
Dr. Andrew Rosenberg Assistant Professor, Computer Science, Queens College/CUNY
William Williamson Patient
Jana Wright Patient
- Science and Alternative Healing
- Wednesday, May 22 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, May 23 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, May 25 - 11:30am
- Sunday, May 26 - 5:30pm
- Science and the Brain
- Wednesday, May 29 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, May 30 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Science & Summer Fun
- Wednesday, June 12 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 11:30am
- Sunday, June 16 - 5:30pm
- Science and Exercise
- Wednesday, May 15 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, May 16 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, May 18 - 11:30am
- Science and Infertility
- Wednesday, May 8 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, May 9 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, May 11 - 11:30am
- Sunday, May 12 - 5:30pm
- March 2017
- Wednesday, May 1 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, May 2 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, May 4 - 11:30am
- Sunday, May 5 - 5:30pm
- Science and Water
- Wednesday, April 24 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, April 25 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, April 27 - 11:30am
- Sunday, April 28 - 5:30pm