This edition: Science and the BrainTweet
Original tape date: January 24, 2012.
First aired: January 24, 2012.
•Ernabel Demillo looks at what annoys and why.
•Mike Gilliam searches for answers about memory and how it works.
•Donna Hanover explores the science behind your smile.
•Carol Anne Riddell explores what our dreams say about us.
•Barry Mitchell hangs with the band…scientists by day, musicians by night.
For More Information:
What Annoys Us annoyingbook.com
The Amygdaloids www.amygdaloids.com
Dr. James Galvin N.Y.U. Langone Medical Center
Dr. Marianne LaFrance Professor of Psychology, Yale University
Lauren Lawrence Dreams Columnis, New York Daily News
Ph.D. Joseph E. LeDoux Center For Neural Science, New York University
Flora Lichtman Author & Multimedia Editor for National Public Radio
Nicole Page Entertainment Attorney
Joe Palca Author & Science reporter for National Public Radio
Ph.D. Daniela Schiller Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Jacqueline Smith Graduate Student, Yale University
- Science and Alternative Healing
- Wednesday, May 22 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, May 23 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Science and Exercise
- Wednesday, May 15 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, May 16 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, May 18 - 11:30am
- Science and Infertility
- Wednesday, May 8 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, May 9 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, May 11 - 11:30am
- Sunday, May 12 - 5:30pm
- March 2017
- Wednesday, May 1 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, May 2 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, May 4 - 11:30am
- Sunday, May 5 - 5:30pm
- Science and Water
- Thursday, April 25 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, April 27 - 11:30am
- Sunday, April 28 - 5:30pm