This edition: Science and InfertilityTweet
Original tape date: January 15, 2014.
First aired: January 28, 2014.
Carol Anne Riddell profiles several women who share their stories about the emotional stress and anguish of infertility and how they have coped.
Tinabeth Pina explains the medicine and science behind infertility; who is diagnosed and why; and available treatments.
Andrew Falzon looks at how acupuncture may be an aid in not only relieving stress from infertility but may also help the body respond to treatment.
Dr. Max Gomez shares the latest, cutting edge treatments now available to treat infertility.
Donna Hanover looks into alternatives like gestational carriers and egg donations as ways for couples to have a child.
For More Information:
Gestational Carriers & Egg Donation
Jocelyn IVF Patient
Erika Antinis-Giannetta Former Fertility Patient
Dr. Paul Bergh, M.D. Reproductive Endocrinologist/Co-Founder, Reproductive Medicine Associates of New Jersey
Becky Fawcett Patient
Carla Kachelreiss IVF Patient
Rachel Klein IVF Patient
Steven Klein Spouse of IVF Patient
Angela Le Licensed Acupuncturist, Fifth Avenue Fertility
Dr. Cristina Matera, M.D. Reproductive Endocrinologist, Madison Womens’ Health & Fertility
Carl Oliveri Patient
Maria Oliveri Patient
Dr. Glenn Schattman, M.D. Reproductive Endocrinologist, NY Presbyterian/Weill Cornell
Dr. Richard Scott Reproductive Medicine Associates of NJ
Susan Stewart Patient
- Science and Alternative Healing
- Wednesday, May 22 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, May 23 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Science and Exercise
- Wednesday, May 15 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, May 16 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, May 18 - 11:30am
- Science and Infertility
- Wednesday, May 8 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, May 9 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, May 11 - 11:30am
- Sunday, May 12 - 5:30pm
- March 2017
- Wednesday, May 1 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, May 2 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, May 4 - 11:30am
- Sunday, May 5 - 5:30pm
- Science and Water
- Wednesday, April 24 - 9:00pm
- Thursday, April 25 - 10:30am, 4:30pm
- Saturday, April 27 - 11:30am
- Sunday, April 28 - 5:30pm