This edition: The Facts on PsychedelicsTweet
Original tape date: March 9, 2017.
First aired: July 28, 2017.
Psychedelics! Like, wow-man! Or like wow, great medicinal properties, man!
Science Goes to the Movies looks at the 2017 documentary “The Sunshine Makers” with Dr. Anthony Bossis, NYU Clinical Investigator, studying effects of psilocybin on cancer and end-of-life anxiety.
Anthony P. Bossis, PhD Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry, NYU School of Medicine, Langone Medical Center
- Robots and Genetics Part 2
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Thursday, June 6 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, June 8 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, June 9 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, June 11 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, June 16 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, June 18 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Thursday, June 20 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, June 22 - 5:30pm