This edition: Marvel in HistoryTweet
Original tape date: October 26, 2017.
First aired: February 22, 2018.
Superheroes jump into every fight, always on the side of the good guys. In a smash up between Prof. Keith Dallas, editor-in-chief of the book series “American Comic Book Chronicles” and Jonathan Rosenberg, Hunter College Professor of History we look at the role of comic books in American history.
Keith Dallas Hofstra University English Professor and Editor-in-Chief, Book series “American Comic Book Chronicles"
Jonathan Rosenberg Author of “How Far the Promise Land - World Affairs and the American Civil Rights Movement” and “Dangerous Melodies and Diplomatic Instruments – When Classical Music Mattered in America”; Professor of History, Hunter College/CUNY
- Robots and Genetics Part 2
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Thursday, June 6 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, June 8 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, June 9 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, June 11 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, June 16 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, June 18 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Thursday, June 20 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, June 22 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, June 23 - 7:30am