This edition: Menopause & the MoviesTweet
Original tape date: June 4, 2018.
First aired: January 3, 2019.
In 1972 “All in the Family” won an Emmy when they talked about Edith Bunker going through menopause.
And then there was silence on the subject for 40 years.
“Grace and Frankie” writer Jacqueline Reingold and Dr. Michelle Warren, founder of the Center for Menopause and Hormonal Disorders talk about what we don’t know.
Jacquelyn Reingold Writer, "Grace and Frankie" and "The Good Fight"
Michelle P. Warren, MD Founder and Medical Director, The Center for Menopause, Hormonal Disorders and Women’s Health
- Randomness and Coincidence
- Thursday, April 18 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, April 20 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, April 21 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, April 23 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Super Hero Symbiotes
- Thursday, April 4 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, April 6 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, April 7 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, April 9 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Dictators, Bannerman, and Math!
- Sunday, March 24 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, March 26 - 7:00am, 1:00pm