This edition: Menopause & the MoviesTweet
Original tape date: June 4, 2018.
First aired: January 3, 2019.
In 1972 “All in the Family” won an Emmy when they talked about Edith Bunker going through menopause.
And then there was silence on the subject for 40 years.
“Grace and Frankie” writer Jacqueline Reingold and Dr. Michelle Warren, founder of the Center for Menopause and Hormonal Disorders talk about what we don’t know.
Jacquelyn Reingold Writer, "Grace and Frankie" and "The Good Fight"
Michelle P. Warren, MD Founder and Medical Director, The Center for Menopause, Hormonal Disorders and Women’s Health
- Robots and Genetics Part 2
- Thursday, May 30 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, June 1 - 5:30pm
- Tuesday, June 4 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Thursday, June 6 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, June 8 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, June 9 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, June 11 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Thursday, June 13 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, June 15 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, June 16 - 7:30am
- Tuesday, June 18 - 7:00am, 1:00pm
- Thursday, June 20 - 8:00pm
- Saturday, June 22 - 5:30pm
- Sunday, June 23 - 7:30am