This edition: Konrad Aderer, Sabrica Barnett, Stephon Beckford & FamilyTweet
Original tape date: January 30, 2019.
First aired: April 18, 2019.
On this month’s show, CUNY TV reporter Magalie Laguerre-Wilkinson looks at the perceptions of race through the eyes of a social researcher studying how biracials are seen by others, brothers who embrace identity through music, and a documentary filmmaker who connects contemporary politics to the past by exploring his roots.
Konrad Aderer Director, “Rising Up: the Alams”, “Resistance at Tule Lake”
Sabrica Barnett Social Scientist
Stephon Beckford Music Manager
John Isaiah Welsh Musician
- Thursday, June 20 - 9:00pm
- Friday, June 21 - 9:00am, 2:00pm
- Juliette Fairley, Alex Laughlin, Claude Johnson
- Thursday, May 16 - 9:00pm
- Friday, May 17 - 9:00am, 2:00pm
- Saturday, May 18 - 11:00am
- Sunday, May 19 - 5:00pm
- Tuesday, May 21 - 4:00pm
- Konrad Aderer, Sabrica Barnett, Stephon Beckford & Family
- Tuesday, April 23 - 4:00pm